How do I add a financial account manually?
If you'd like to add a financial account manually:
- Update your app and ensure you are using version 1.0.10 or newer.
- Tap the Account section on the app (the bottom right button)
- Click Linked Accounts and Add An Account
- Enter your institution name. If your financial institution does not appear, click Link with Account Numbers
- Follow the on-screen directions to link your financial institution
- Once you've entered your account information, we will make two temporary deposits ($0.01 - $0.99) in the next 1-3 business days.
- Once received, navigate to the Linked Accounts screen via the Account tab again and tap on your Unverified bank account
- Press Verify, and follow the on-screen instructions.